We now have a new online reservation system. Here you can view all existing bookings and start the process of campsite reservation. Don’t forget we need at least 10 days’ notice to be ready for you.
We normally only accept bookings from Scout groups or organisations unless it is by special arrangement and is approved by the District Commissioner. For outside organisations, we need at least 30 days notice.
This is how it works:
- Check the Prices and read the Terms and Conditions (see links above).
- If you agree to the T’s and C’s, click the button Booking Calendar to open the booking calendar page and see what is available. Note that Martin Lodge can only be booked by one group at a time. The camp field may be bookable by multiple groups but it depends what the needs are.
- Click on a date and enter the details of your booking. Once you click <Save>, a copy of your booking will be sent to the Campsite Manager.
- If your booking is accepted, an email will be sent to you with a link to fill out a booking form. Please do so within the next 3 weeks and at least 10 days prior to the booking date. Click on <Submit> in the form to send your confirmed booking to the Campsite Manager. If we do not receive your booking form in 3 weeks, we will cancel the booking.
- At the same time, either send a cheque to the Campsite Manager (details are in the email sent to you) or do a bank transfer (the details are all on the booking form link you will be sent.).
- Once the payment has been received, your booking will be confirmed by email and the calendar updated.
Please note that no booking is considered final until we have confirmed to you that your booking that has been accepted.
Alternatively, download the booking form here, print it, fill it out and mail it to Ann Chapman, Campsite Manager, 33 Sunningdale Ave, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 3NJ together with your deposit cheque.
Please note that our campsite is for Scouting and youth groups only unless you have made arrangements with the Campsite Manager.